1. Map of the Estate of Peter Langford Brooke Esq., called the Wood Situated in the Parish of St. John's Antigua, 32"x25 1/2".
Large embellished borders with compass-star, title, Scale of 3 Chains to an Inch, Reference Key to Buildings and Reference Notes to
the amount of land under sugar. The Negro houses (67 in all!) are drawn to the rear of the main buildings, including The Boiling House; Still
House; Windmill; Cooper/Blacksmith Shed; Magass House; Overseers House; Yam Store; Great House; Sick House; Stables; Cow Pen. Names of
bordering owners to field layout. Signed and dated.
2. A Plan of the Stock Estate called Oliver's in the Division of St. John's Antigua the property of Peter Langforde Brooke Esq., 16 1/2"X13 1/2"
Smaller plan than the others but with usual detail. Attractive full colour armorial shield (heightened with gold), compass, good
Reference list to include The Old Windmill; Cattle Penn; Negro Houses; Negro Ground; Stone Walls etc., Names of bordering owners, Scale of 6 Chains to
an Inch, vignette with cherubs holding signature and date.
3. A Ground Plan of the Works and Buildings on the Estate of Peter Langford Brooke Esq., called Jonas's in the Division of North
Sound in the Island of Antigua, 32"x25". Magnificent cartouche title with coconut palm, large shell holding tropical fruit, signed but not
dated. Large Reference list to large scale (20 feet to an inch) building plans, showing Windmill; Boiling House; Copper hole Shed; Water
Cistern; Curing House; Rum Cellar; Still House; Magass House; Overseers House; Sick House; Great House etc., all with greater explanation than noted
here. Expertly executed plan with interesting details.
4. A Plan of the Estate called Jonas's Situated in the Division of North Sound in the Island of Antigua, the Property of Peter Langford
Brooke Esq., 26"x23 1/2". Armorial shield heightened with gold, decorative embellished surround, signed and dated, lower centre contains a
watercolour view of the estate. The Reference blocks indicate amount of Cane Lands in use and list of buildings (as previous). 51 Negro houses are
shown, plus 4+ acres as Negro Ground. Names of bordering landowners
5. A Ground Plan of the Works and Buildings on the Popeshead Estate of Peter Langford Brooke Esq., called Langfords in Popehead
Division in the Island of Antigua, 25 1/2"x32". Cartouche title with name and date, very large Reference List of buildings (as previous) but
with even more detailed information The whole on a Scale of 20 feet to an inch. A wealth of historical information concerning the layout and
use of a sugar plantation.
6. A Ground Plan of the Works and Buildings on the Wood Estate of Peter Langford situated in the Parish of St.John's Antigua, 24 1/2"X31".
Armorial shield with gold, long Reference list again to buildings (as previous), signed but not dated. Scale of 20 feet to an inch.
7. Plan of Langford's Estate, the Property of Thos.Willm. Langford Brooke in the Division of Popes-head in the Island of Antigua,
17 l/2"x23 1/2". This map is by James Blackburn, 1867 (On tracing paper quality, backed with tissue, small loss to area not
affecting information). More general layout plan than the others, of lesser quality but still good. Names of bordering landowners.